June 20, 2018
• Posted in: Printing
Printed stickers: A useful promotional tool
Add a fresh, fun approach to your marketing campaigns with printed stickers from Kall Kwik Bury St Edmunds
Our printed stickers are ideal for promoting a message or highlighting a special offer. They are also really popular in schools to encourage performance and reward participation. Our stickers can be die cut to whatever shape you require and are printed in full colour.
Versatile, colourful and bespoke. Stickers can help promotions sell themselves or encourage customers to pick your products off the shelf. They even make great giveaways at events. The marketing possibilities are virtually endless!
Printed stickers are great for promotions for these five reasons :
- They’re simple Stickers are a simple way to promote a new product or a particular campaign. Used to convey a simple slogan alongside an online or print campaign, stickers can push customers towards a web page or reinforce a key marketing message. Used as a teaser for a larger campaign, a sticker can create interest encouraging customers to find out more.
- They’re great at trade shows Small enough to transport easily, a sticker is a great low-cost event giveaway. When handed out to visitors on your stand you can use these attendees as walking billboards for your brand! They’re fun, so they won’t even be seen as advertising! Easily customised to each exhibition or event, a sticker will work whatever the audience or location.
- Cost-Effective Labels and stickers are a cost-effective method of advertising. With no minimum quantities, you’ll never order more than you’ll need.
- Packaging Stickers work well on your product packaging. Whether simply adding decoration, or promoting a call to action, immediately raise brand recognition with a sticker on your parcel. Even before you open the package.
- All shapes and sizes Stickers can be die cut to whatever shape or size you require. Printed in a full range of colours, we have a number of finishing options that will help our labels to help them stand out.
Kall Kwik Bury St Edmunds have a wide range of label and sticker options
Just look at some of the options we can offer: Stick by hand or machine ready, removable or permanent, gloss coated, gloss transparent, uncoated paper and gloss metallic.
We can also print your labels on A4 sheets. Why not call us now on 01284 752266 and we’ll come up with the best solution for you. Don’t get stuck on your stickers, our stickers will get stuck on you!
Read more: ‘5 ways to use stickers in your advertising campaigns’ »
Read more: ‘4 creative ways to ensure your packaging delivers’ »